Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy First Birthday Kate

 
Happy First Birthday Kate


Stats
Haven't been to the Dr yet for our 1 year, but I am guessing around 16 or 17 lbs. 5th %ile is where we stay.
4 teeth
Size 4 Diaper
Clothes size 9 and 12 month



Eating
Eats 3 meals a day
Snacks...whenever she sees me or Wyatt eating she HAS to eat too
Nursing 4 times a day but after her 12 month appointment I am cutting her off..finito..I am so done. I hope she is, too but I think she will be harder to wean than Wyatt.
Loves water...she chugs like she just ran a 10K in 90 degree weather
Doesn't like milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, yogurt smoothies, juice, kefir, nothing, nada, oh well
Her favorite foods are cheese, pasta, avocado, banana, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, goldfish, chicken, pancakes
Sleeping
2 naps...9:30 and 1:45
Bedtime at 7:45...wakes up at 7 am.
Since her last sickness she has been waking up at 4 am too.   2nd kid you don't even care about night wake ups anymore.





Likes
Doing big kid stuff. She sees Wyatt doing everything so she just assumes that she sits in chairs, rides in cozy coupes, drives Gators, climbs in toddler beds, plays in sandboxes, goes down slides, climbs up steps.
Shoes...I have started hiding her shoes. She finds them and wants me to put them on immediately. One shoe, over jammies, Wyatt's shoe it doesn't matter. "Chews" "Chews" "Chews" until I just give in and put it on.
Headband...after nap time she looks at her little headband organizer and points at them until I get one. Then she has me put it on. Then she takes it off. Then she has me put it on. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Then she wears it for a few hours.
The beach...she loves playing in the water. Nothing will distract her from going back in much to the dismay of my back. It gets tired of holding her up and keeping her from going to deep.
Stroller rides
Daddy. She loves him. More than me. It's ok. I know I am just that lady who is always around. 
Waking up Wyatt from nap.
Picking up Wyatt from school.
Seeing Wyatt in the morning.
She LOVES her big brother.
Playing outside. She knows the words lets go outside...like a dog. Ha!
Dropping things and saying "Uh ohhhhh" or "Uh uhhh". Her first words..uh oh, uh uh uh, shoes, and cheese. It's a simple life.




Dislikes
Baby toys...I blame Wyatt. She only wants to play with blocks, cars, big kid toys.
Diaper changes...doesn't every kid?
Strangers...although she is much much better now. We need to try church nursery or gym care again.
Not getting her way. This girl has an attitude (compared to Wyatt) and will let you know what's up
When Wyatt doesn't share she tries to bite him.




And here is a little photo montage of Kate growing up.



And here is Wyatt's 11 month post and his first birthday post for comparison if you are crazy like me. 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Perfect little birthday tribute! Happy Birthday Baby Kate!

 
At February 7, 2015 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I can't believe I didn't see it until now. Gawd, her eyes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home