Friday, September 19, 2014

5 Fact Friday

Hello bloggy friends.  It's Friiiday.

1. Wyatt (and Hunter) had an excellent birthday party even though we could not go outside due to excessive mosquitoes. Cow cupcakes, chick fil a nugget trays, and lots of tractory gifts.  Wyatt is still talking about his birthday. 


2. I had half a medium nugget tray left after the party and after a meal or two of leftover nugget wraps, I got creative and made chicken nugget cordon bleu casserole and chicken nugget parmesan casserole. To the freezer and ready to eat when I can handle eating a nugget again.

3. I am sad that I did not take many pictures, but our very good friends from Florida, Jacque and Collin came to visit us just in time for Wyatt's birthday party.  Collin is the most polite and sweet little boy we know.  He is smart and fun too.  The boys played puzzles and trains and I am not sure what else because I was going in circles with birthday party stuff, but we really enjoyed seeing them in person!
We took our friends to the local Walmart.  I know...hostess of the year
4. The universe is telling me to quit my job (not the mom one...the IT contractor one)

5. I am sorry this 5 fact friday is so short, but I couldn't really get it together this week.  Here are some instagram repeats for you of our super short trip to the local fire department. Wyatt won't stop asking me to read this fire safety book we got there.  I kinda wanna burn it...he he.  Kate has fun and explores and walks around at our outings now.  Mind blown. I guess it's about time to get sentimental about her upcoming first birthday.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2014 at 6:30 AM , Anonymous Melito said...

Will they let you quit and still give you IM access?

 
At September 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

^^that. Don't quit if it means no IM. Don't give me that "texts work just as well" nonsense

 
At February 7, 2015 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We made the blog! We loved visiting and had a great time! Miss ya'll! The fire station looks so fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home