Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wyatt Decoder

In case I ever ask you to babysit, here is the current list of things you may need help decoding.

Ouch - I have to go potty
I want some milk - I am hungry for real food
Anything - Nothing
Nothing - Anything
Pooner - Wyatt's imaginary friend
Booner -  Nickname for Wyatt's imaginary friend
Pom - Wyatt's other imaginary friend
What is a telicorn? - ??? He asks this when I am tucking him in at night...please don't be the boogeyman
Grill - Girl
Mean Boy - Garrett at school. He hits.
Tuck the wall - ??? I am still trying to figure this one out
I neeeeeeeed you - I have a bobo, I am jealous of Kate, I am hungry, I am sleepy, I can't find my toy usually all at the same time.

An I neeeed you moment



3 Comments:

At July 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous Melito said...

Grill friend! He just cray cray and super cute!

 
At July 18, 2014 at 4:58 PM , Anonymous Ry Dawgs Moms said...

I'm sure Pooner, Booner and Pom are all swell peeps!... This is soo adorbs btw!

 
At August 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny! He's the best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home