Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Makeup and Hair Stuff I Have Learned In the Wee Hours

Ok, I am so not an expert at makeup and I don't even wear that much but I get stuck on pinterest when I can't sleep or something like that and I go off on little tangents and I think I have much improved my skills? At least Wyatt agrees. You should check out how to do your makeup based on your features.

Nose contouring examples:
http://www.spohszine.com/2011/02/nose-makeup-tricks/




This one is majorly different for me.  If you have hooded or deep set eyes (like me), you have been doing your eyemakeup all wrong! Check out the tips for your type of eye and make sure you haven't been doing it all wrong.


And last, I have been checking out recommended hairstyles for my face shape. I have a heart shaped face, so pinterest says I should have side swept bangs or some major volume around my chin and neck area.  Hmm....


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Sam I Am said...

Ohhh yes the first hair style would be cute on you!

 
At June 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Here is what's going to happen. I am finally going to make time to get my hair cut. And then, I will ask for the side swept bangs. And then I will complain about them being in my face for the next month or two. BUT I think I will try.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home