Friday, June 13, 2014

Dare I Call This a Fitness Post?

So I joined a new fitness center that is less SAHM and more Balla' and I like it so much more...even if their weight room is crummy.  On top of that, yay child care. I always try to pretend like I am not a child care snob, but let's be honest, I am a child care snob. The gym I joined last summer made me feel like Wyatt was just an ant in a big ol pile of swarming children and if he wasn't crying the loudest nobody would notice him.  I mean of course they would keep him alive but I shouldn't expect more than that.  This one has much fewer people, and the same 2 people staffing it, and they seem to know the kids names and it just gives me a much warmer fuzzier feeling.

So anyways, I am allowed to take them for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.  That is a lot of hours!! So far we have made it 10 minutes without being paged for a crying baby girl that is very fond of her mother.  The child care lady said I should just take her every day so that pretty much means I could be the fittest ever. Or I can do a 10 minute workout every day.  That is so worth the amount of time it takes me to load them up and pack their stuff up.

I have visions of lap pools and playin pick up basketball and other fun child free activities. I have a dream....

Until then....this cracks me up

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home