Sunday, April 27, 2014

This Week

Sunday: Wyatt is well,  Kate is sick.  Just a "virus".

Monday: Kate has her 6 month checkup. Orrr maybe it turns into a sick visit?

Tuesday: Hunter and I celebrate our 8 year anniversary.

Wednesday: My sweet niece Calleigh has heart surgery to help close up her murmur and improve her quality of life.  Send prayers her way Wednesday morning.

Thursday: I have my one month evaluation for all of the physical therapy I have been doing for my knee.  Every week they add to my routine.  I am therapying an hour every day.  Every day is legs day so I don't really do anything running or any other fitness stuff.  I think my knee is a little better but not all better.

Friday: Halleluiah!

Until next time, more of this....

 

Oh and potty training might be sticking this time? Woot!  And Wyatt might be done with his booster seat at meal times. I might never forgive myself for letting that become a habit.






2 Comments:

At April 28, 2014 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

What is the booster seat habit? I have always been anti-booster seat, but Cason has shown a lot of interest at eating at the table like us (even though I push his high chair right up to the table). I was debating on getting him a seat for in the chair (again I stress...I hate those things for some unknown reason). Any thoughts? Suggestions?

 
At April 28, 2014 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Yup. Kids are too smart. The booster is good because they feel like they are doing the same thing as the rest of the family. The booster solves that problem. I recommend it when they get too big for high chair. My problem now is he is done with the booster so I have no way to lock him down anymore. He knows that it's not a big boy chair. Sigh. Good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home