Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Little Boxes

My friends know me so well they gifted me a bunch of subscription boxes for my birthday.  Yes, I am still addicted to reading about subscription boxes but lucky me cashed in big. Subscription boxes are like magical mystery boxes delivered to your doorstep.

I received the Pop Sugar Must Have February box. Look at all these goodies.  Pop Sugar Must Have includes a Must Have Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Home, and Food Product. Every month! This is my current fave but I have so many more to try. If you would like to try a month or two out yourself, here is my referral link.



I got a one month subscription to Tea Sparrow.  Love me some tea. I forgot how much better loose leaf tea is than the stuff you usually buy in boxes.  I received Lavender Earl Grey (earl grey is my fave), Organic White Rose, Strawberry-Champagne, and Organic Chai Rooibos.
Sorry for the crummy pic


I now have a 3 month subscription to Nature Box and I received my first box.  Whoo hoo . Nature Box delivers 5 snacks a month. Each snack is guaranteed to be no high fructose corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and 0g trans fat.  You can choose your snacks or let them chose for you.  For the first month I picked Fuji Apples, Cherry Ganache Granola, Dark Cocoa Almonds, Yogurt Dipped Pretzels, Sriracha Roasted Cashews, and Cherry Berry Granola. Here is my referral link if you would like to check it out fo yoself. 

Photo from website


I also got a subscription to Beauty Box 5.  I have not received my box for this one yet.  I expect it to be along the lines of BirchBox.  The box includes 5 cosmetic samples a month.  Can't wait.

Photo from website

Anybody tried any boxes that I need to try?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2014 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I've never heard if these (apparently I don't get out much)...now I'm extremely curious. Let me know how you like the Nature Box.

 
At February 27, 2014 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Janet said...

So far I really like all of the items I tried from Nature Box. I might have to order the dark cocoa almonds!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home