Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's Cookin

I am still having some connection problems at work so today I put on makeup, real clothes (already have spit up on em), and have prepped dinner. 

Tonight we are trying Cheesy Gnocchi Casserole with Ham and Peas.  We had all the stuff and I have been looking for a reason to use Gnocchi (which I have never tasted).

I snagged some blood oranges off of my dad's tree, so I have been looking for some fun recipes.  Maybe this Blood Orange Loaf Cake or maybe this Meyer Lemon Bread with Blood Orange Glaze.  It needs to be special.

I am trying to use up a truckload of kale from the in laws garden.  So far we have had this Blueberry Kale Smoothie.  I want to try Kale Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM , Blogger jacque said...

I've had a blood orange sangria and a blood orange margarita in the past few weeks that were delicious if you still need ideas. ;)

 
At February 16, 2014 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Ooh I need to try those!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home