Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tis The Season

For Hunter to work 7 days a week and 10 hour days (except for the week of Christmas). I plan to spend more time with my real friends Instagram, Facebook, text message, and random bloggers to get me through these next few weeks.

We have already made all of the homemade toddler Christmas decorations that fall into the extra extra easy category. I guess we could make sugar cookies but I don't have any Christmas cookie cutters. Bah humbug! I am blaring the Third Day Christmas music channel on Pandora in hopes of putting me in a better mood.

All of the Christmas shopping is done aside from one mandatory Target trip (for me) hopefully with zero to one kid and I really have no good ideas for Hunter.  How can I have no good ideas for him?? Target isn't really his kinda store.   I have wrapped 1/17th of the presents.

We do get to see both sides of the family next week. Hooray!  Good food. Hooray!  Kate giggled 2 times last night.  Double hooray! That just made my week. 

Wyatt is playing play-doh.  We are currently making chockit clip cookies out of the blue play-doh.

Is everybody ready for next week?  Merry Christmas week!

Our preschool Christmas program costume. He was an animal obviously. And yes, that is the same shirt he wore in our Christmas card picture last year. 





1 Comments:

At December 30, 2013 at 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I have a zillion cookie cutters. We'll have to get together so I can give you some for next year ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home