Friday, November 29, 2013

November Product Favorites - Mama, Baby, and Toddler

Mama

Since the weather is cold and I am shriveled up from nursing, I have been bathing in lotion. A friend gave me some of The Body Shop 24 HR Body Butter in Coconut and I really like how thick and hydrating it is.   

Rosemary and Mint Scented Products - Ever since the lady that cut my hair used Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner on my hair, I have been obsessing over the smell.  I didn't want to shell out the $40 for Pureology.  I found a Burts Bees Bodywash and I am considering buying this Suave Rosemary and Mint Shampoo.

Chobani Key Lime Yogurt is my favorite right now.  Maybe I can get back into making my own yogurt when life gets a bit more normal?  Maybe I will wait until Kate is ready for some yogurt?
MaskCara's post on facial shape highlighting and contouring.  Now if I could just confirm...am I heart?


Baby

Baby Gowns - Not sure how I missed out on this for Wyatt (do boys not wear gowns) but if your baby sleeps in a gown, you don't have to unbutton or unzip anything. You just pull the gown up and change the diaper.  I think Kate looks really cute in some of them too.

Marpac Dohm White Noise Machine - I put this right by Kate's bed in our nursery nook and I think it helps to block out toddler screams and just helps her to sleep better.  It sounds like a fan running, but doesn't blow cold air on your little baby.  I might like the sound more than her so we will fight for who keeps it when she gets her own room.





Toddler

DelMonte FruitBurst Squeezers - I bought these for Wyatt when he was too sick to eat anything and he has been asking for them ever since.  Blueberry is his fave (of course).

Art Stuff - Preschool has really helped to get Wyatt excited about painting and coloring. If he had his way, he would paint everyday.  A friend gifted this to us....Crayola Color Wonder Fingerpaints. You don't have to worry about getting colored paint everywhere. You just have to wipe goopy clear gel off of your kiddo's hands when they are all done playing.



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We LOVED those sleep sacks for Collin. I assumed you already had some from Wyatt or I would've told you about them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home