Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Rockstar Homemade Deodorant

Hola! Do you remember my trials with finding a deodorant that works?  I came across something new to try. Holly on My Year of Fabulous tried a month of eco mama fashion and beauty.  She pointed me to a homemade deodorant recipe that I happened to have all of the ingredients for (coconut oil, corn starch, baking soda, and essential oil).  What the hayyyyy...I should try it.  I chose lavender scented!

I have only been using this for a few days but these days consist of me having to deal with a sick clingy toddler and a newborn (sweaty sweaty mess of a mama).  Yes, we are no longer in the sit around and cuddle your newborn phase. We are going through boxes of kleenex, bottles of tylenol, and rolls of toilet paper.  Kate and I are spending quite a bit of time in the bathroom with Wyatt.  Poor sweet Kate is even having to do a bit of cry it out as poopies wins out over trying to rock a tired baby to sleep.  Hunter came home for lunch each day to add some sanity to the insanity and Wyatt took a 5 hour nap yesterday.  Whew!  We will beat this thing.  At the end of the day, these pits still smell a - ok.  Please please don't get sick Kate.

This homemade deo has also made it through a few sessions of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Level 1.  Not a bad workout for beginners or outta shapers like me. And everybody has 20 minutes to spare (unless you are my neighbor with triplet newborns). 

Soooo....try this deodorant.  You may love it.  Sincerely, sweaty but no longer as stinky stay at home mama.

P.S. This is the bestest easiest dip for apples ever.  I will make it every week until I get tired of it!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. I bought that Jillian DVD before my wedding and it's still in the wrap. You might be my motivation to try it out.

 
At December 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Janet said...

He he. It really only takes 20 minutes. I have Wyatt do it with me now. His favorite part is abs aka lay on the floor and roll around.

 
At November 11, 2019 at 3:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing content. Toxicwap has some nice categories of files that really make its wap page more outstanding. This website also offers users comfortable searching time whenever they feel like visiting the page for downloading electronic files.

 
At September 23, 2021 at 6:02 AM , Blogger tecng.com said...


the most popular and powerful tools is google classrooms web

 
At September 23, 2021 at 6:02 AM , Blogger tecng.com said...

your content make it easy for me to download my Toxicwap tv series.

 
At October 26, 2021 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Presh said...

I can give you roblox game for free

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home