Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October

October is here....baby girl's theoretical birth month.  Whoo hoo!

Did you remember to pay your rent today? In my tiny town, I have to physically drive to the realtor to drop off a rent check. What a strange idea.

My tiny town IS getting two starbucks though...one in a grocery store and one at our "mall". Now if we can just get some thai food, I will be ready to settle in for a while.

So here is a list of the pumpkin things I have tried so far this season:
Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch
PW's Pumpkin Smoothie
Phyllo Pumpkin Bundles (had some phyllo and some punkin to use).  Not too shabby. 

And a few pumpkin things to try:
Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte

Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
Pumpkin Crunch Granola

Now please excuse me.  I must go put on some panel shorts because my belly button feels like it is going to explode and I can't even handle a shirt touching it.  I don't think it is normal for innies to become half outties. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home