Friday, September 27, 2013

I Am There, But I'm Not

I ripped a pair of my sleepy shorts in half at the seam by bending over.

I don't fit in size small maternity shirts anymore unless you want to see the lower portion of my belly.

I went to Wal Mart and bought that awesome 6 pack of 2 size up cotton undies and I wish I would have done that ages ago.  

Every time I read the word bump I think blimp would be a better choice of words.

The panel in my maternity shorts cuts a line into my belly by the end of the day.

I weigh more than my dad!

The hardest part of my day is getting out of bed. No wait, the hardest part of my day is getting off the floor after playing. Wait, the hardest part of my day is getting into bed and getting comfortable.

One more month to go. I think every prego gets to a point where they wonder how in da world their body is going to accept additional weight gain. I am there. Today.  Mini panic. Oh well, I am going to go make some version of this pumpkin smoothie for breakfast.  What other pumpkin recipes are floating around the blogga-world?  I need to use up some canned pumpkin. 

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2013 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs! Pregnancy is so fun! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home