Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Hunter

Stats
396 months old
Weight - Less than me
All teeth in
Fully potty trained
Clothes size extra medium

Eating
3 meals a day, 2 coffees a day
Favorite foods are whatever I cooked for dinner
Loves desserts but I am not really a baker
Eats cereal almost every weekday so I can laze around and sleep until Wyatt wakes me up

Sleep
9:30 PM to 5:30 AM and no naps
Occasionally a snorer
Frequently a bed hog

Skillz
Fixing everything...I am so spoiled by growing up with my dad and now living with him.
Partnering with me on everything...entertaining Wyatt, cooking, cleaning, taking pictures, potty training.
Researching...he can find out anything about everything.  This makes it impossible for me to buy him presents because only he knows the best knife, kayak accessory, or tool to buy for the job.
Making me laugh.
Living stress free.  He rarely stresses. About anything. I am so jealous.

Dislikes
Wyatt or me waking him up early on the weekends.
Meal experiment flops.
How I load the dishwasher.
How I rarely clean up my toys before going to bed.
When I make him run errands or go shopping on the weekend.
Being in the house or sitting on the couch on the weekends (except for coffee time).

Likes
Riding bikes.
Trying new beers, coffees, and wines.
Tinkering with fix it projects.
Listening to music while in the kitchen or the garage or the living room.
Grocery shopping with me...one of my faves!
Breakfast desserts (cookies, biscotti, etc)
Dinner desserts (ice cream, cookies, pie, etc)
Academy clearance racks




Happy birthday Hunter!  You are such a hard working and fun best friend and you have the best attitude all the time.  I am so lucky to have you.  I hope you enjoy Wyatt's your tractor party and all the time we will spend with the families on your big day!

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2013 at 5:25 PM , Blogger jamison said...

Clever post. That made me laugh!

 
At September 15, 2013 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! Can't wait to see the party pics.

PS This is the best blog post ever!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home