Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Product Favorites - Mama and Toddler

Mama:

Fruttare Banana and Milk Bars - These are toddler and mama approved. I don't think they are healthy.  I actually haven't looked at the ingredients, but they are delicious.



Expensive and Better Tasting Eggs - I go back and forth on this but when you buy the organic, cage free, non hormone, these chickens ate gold brown eggs, they taste so much better. For the moment, I agree with paying 3 times as much for eggs.  I might change my mind again next month.

Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender - I usually use my Scentsy products, but I always go back to this smell from Yankee Candle.  I lub it and always will.




 Toddler:

Dusty Flies High (Disney Airplanes) Book - Wyatt is obsessed with Disney Planes ever since we bought the undies.  We have been reading this book almost every night before bed.  He likes these step into reading books more than board books for some reason.  Maybe he likes the pictures more?


El Chupacabra Die Cast Disney Plane - Let's stick with the theme here....Disney Planes!  And Wyatt giggles every time we say the name of this one. 


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home