Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Product Favorites - Mama and Toddler

Mama:

NARS Afghan Red Satin Lipstick -I put this on a wishlist years ago and somebody in my family bought it for me. I hardly ever wear makeup now but my face has magically cleared up (tomorrow I will break out) so I don't mind putting on a few things.  I love this lipstick.  It was listed as a red lipstick that is universally flattering. It is at least flattering on pasty white mamas that don't wear much other makeup. 

Litehouse Freeze Dried Herbs -These taste a little better and stronger than plain old dried herbs, but cost so much less than buying the fresh tiny little clump of herbs.  I have the parsley and the basil one.  These are sold in all of the grocery stores I visit over by the fresh herbs.
Amazon Prime - I signed up for Amazon Prime ($79 a year) not to get the free shipping, but to get a free book from the Kindle Owner's Lending Library. With this, you are allowed to get one book a month including quite a few best sellers. I do try to get most of my books free from the library, but there are wait lists and 14 day checkout maximums and I NEED books people.  I think I will actually save money by using Amazon Prime and who doesn't need 2 day shipping on all those amazon products. 

Toddler:

Burt's Bee's Baby Bee Wash - I have not allowed myself to buy this because I am trying to use up my lifetime supply of Johnson and Johnson's but the Burt's smells so good I am really tempted.  When I go visit the family, I get to mooch off of their soap.


Let's Grow Smart Flash Cards - Animals pack for 3 year olds.  This was in the Target $1 spot.  I can't find the exact pack I got online.  These flash cards have helped to keep Wyatt on the potty for potty training AND he is learning all kinds of new animals.  I love them...he loves them. I am going to go back and buy a few more of the other packs.


Ocean Animals Playset - I bought these at the local bookstore we visit frequently.  We go there to play with their big ol Thomas the Train set and I can usually get away without spending any money. One time I made this fabulous impulse purchase.  These sea creatures usually play in the tent that is a hit again this month.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home