Sunday, July 21, 2013

Randoms....

Thank you whoever used my Stitch Fix Referral link and gave me another credit.  As soon as my belly goes back to normalish, I am going to place an order!

Please forgive me for my excessive amount of type-os in these past few posts.  Apparently my brain is not performing quite as well as it could be.  I was even posting about July meal planning and calling it June???? You have to tell me these things people.  I might walk around thinking its June forrreeeevvveeerrr.

We drove through a Wells Fargo this week so my sister could use the ATM.  As we were pulling away, Wyatt asked for a french fry.  Pleaded for a french fry.  I could not figure out why he was talking about french fries.  Light bulb....usually when we drive through somewhere it is a place like McDonalds and there may be french fries.  Ha ha.

I am 26 weeks along in this pregnancy.  Baby girl is the size of an English hothouse cucumber.  Now doesn't that help to give you a good mental image?  I am feeling great right now.  We are making slow progress on our nursery nook. I will post some pics once we get farther along. 

Have you ever tried making skillet pizza?  You should.  It cooks for 3 minutes.  I followed this one by Bev Cooks.   Muy bueno.

My gym trail membership is over and I decided not to renew.  We have been walking in the evenings before bed time. Time to use the resistance bands at home. 

The rain is making me feel all nappy and my kid is all napping so this random post must end.


2 Comments:

At July 21, 2013 at 8:31 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

I love the french fry story. My drive thru request is always a large Diet Dr. Pepper, please.

 
At July 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. At least you have pregnesia as to why you didn't realize it was July. I just didn't notice you were saying June. Agh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home