Monday, July 1, 2013

June Product Favorites - Mom and Toddler

Mama Favorites:

Generic Brand Hand Wipes - I keep a big ol container of store brand hand / face / booties wipes such as these in my truck.  I don't buy the anti bacterial ones because germs are my friends ;)  These wipes can be used after your kid plays at the gym child care room. They can wipe off goldfish cracker paste.  They can even be used as a bootie wipe if you accidentally gave your kid flax seed in their smoothie. 


iPlay Swim Diaper - This swim diaper is washable and reusable and actually absorbs some pee unlike the disposable swim diapers.  I always buy a few sizes too big and then use for a whole swim season.  I think we will make it through Wyatt's whole diaper life with a size Medium and a size X-Large. 




Vaseline Spray and Go Lotion - So I try to put lotion all over my belly after each shower, but it gets to be a pain.  I saw this spray aerosol style lotion and decided to try it.  I am a big fan!  The pump doesn't get clogged like standard spray lotion.   Super fast.  Super easy.  I bought the cocoa butter one for stretch mark fighting.  I am not sure how long the product is going to last but we are going for a month now and I still have some left.   


Avon's Mark - Whipped Body Butter in Lemon Sugar - My sweet sister in law gave me this and it smells so good I could eat it.  I love lemony citrus smells.  I want to get the shower gel next.  Pretty lame of me to post 2 lotion faves this month, but this is my exciting life. 



Toddler Favorites:

HEB Chocolate Granola - I am sorry if you don't live near an HEB grocery store because you are missing out on some of the best pre seasoned fajitas in the world, but if you are lucky enough to live next to one, check out their store brand chocolate granola.  Wyatt loves it.  We put it on his yogurt for special occasion breakfasts.  I might put some on mine too. 


Indoor Play Tents - We are borrowing a play tent from my sister.  Wyatt loves it.  He brings his toys in there.  He asks for mommy and daddy to come sit with him.  He is happy just being in there.  You could use a regular tent, but these indoor play tents fold up and fit behind a book case so are easy to hide.  You need one!  Attach a play tunnel to it for extra fun. 



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2013 at 3:02 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I like posts like this!
I agree... Germs can be friends!
I wish I had one of those swim diapers. We're going to do our first baby pool on Thursday with 2 other LOs and I haven't figured out the diaper situation.
The commercials for that lotion reminded me of you. Glad you didn't have that when we were roomies because it would have been much easier to attack the lotion snob with.
I had one of those tents as a kid - I believe mine was popples and Andy's was Star Wars. Awesome!!

 
At July 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I need a star wars tent! I would even take popples. :) They do sell those swim diapers at Target if you decide you need one. Enjoy your kiddie swim party. I bet lil man will love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home