Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Few Belly Laughs

I like to sit with my belly hanging out.  NOTE: This is perfectly acceptable now that I am 19 weeks pregnant.  Wyatt pulled my shirt down and told me to "close lid".  Apparently I am grossing him out.

The first thing Hunter does when he goes in the garage is turn on the radio.  The last thing Hunter does when he leaves the garage is turn off the radio.  I have been lectured for turning it off while he is cleaning up.  I left Wyatt in the garage to fix us some drinks yesterday after a bike ride.  When I walked back in, he was sitting next to the radio jamming out.  Maybe not so funny to you but I couldn't stop laughing.

We went to the library to return our books.  The librarians thought Wyatt was all super cute putting his books in the book drop.  They were all "thank you" and "good job" and "so cute".  Wyatt took the praise and ran with it.  He started finding every book he could and putting it into the book return drop box.  There are way too many books in a library and I am not as fast as I should be.  

Wyatt runs like Phoebe now.  His full of joyness causes his arms and legs to flail.  I wish I had a better video of him.









Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 5, 2013 at 7:35 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Great! Thanks for sharing these cute stories!

 
At June 5, 2013 at 7:36 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Great! Thanks for sharing these cute stories!

 
At July 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Give Mr. Wyatt a hug from us.

 
At January 27, 2024 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous jual hijab murah said...

Hi thanks for poosting this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home