Friday, May 31, 2013

It's a ...

GIRL!

Pink, bows, tutus, cute ruffly outfits!  I am excited but also so scared.  I can't even wear a bow or do pig tails in my own hair.  I told my SIL my nursery colors are going to be neon and black...and I am kidding..mostly.  Actually I don't even know if this baby girl will get her own room.  She might be hanging in the pack n play in our room because we will do something silly like move a few months after she is born.  Do I really want to clean out the office / guest bedroom / junk storage room? I am pretty sure some form of panic will set in, and I will HAVE to give her a room and a bed and some decor but for now I am fiddy fiddy.

So the morning of the ultrasound, I was sitting on the floor trying to fold some clothes.  Wyatt pulled out one of my shirts and said "pink"  "wear it" and held it up to me.  He knows the color pink from watching Dumbo 354 times since he has been sick. He never picks out my shirts although he has started to pick out his own.  I took this as a sign that I was having a girl and that he wanted a baby sister so all was right in the world when we got the results and it was indeedy a girl. 


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable story and photo. Such exciting news! Congrats! I can't wait to see all the cute pics of the two of them together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home