Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Live 42 Miles Away From Thai Food

I thought I was a country girl, but I guess I can't hack it because I miss Thai food and Pho and Sushi and some other things I can't think of right now.  Don't get me wrong.  I love me some burgers and some Tex Mex, but I guess I got my fix for a while and have moved onto other cravings.

I came across this Pad Thai recipe from One Lovely Life.  Mine turned out ok, but not great.  I kinda left my noodles too al dente.
Pardon my crummy iPhone pic


I also follow Eat, Live, Run and she has a recipe I can try. 

I suppose I can try this one from AllRecipes, but it doesn't get amazing reviews. 

I like my pad thai with shrimp baby.  And I like it for $7.00 including ice tea.  I also like my pad thai within driving distance.  Thank you!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

We almost went to Thai tonight, but we missed happy hour. Wish you were here and we could go for lunch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home