Monday, May 6, 2013

A Garden Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for my sister over the weekend.  Yayyy...finally a little girl in our family.



Orange Juice Punch and Strawberry Water
Fruit cups with Paula Deen fruit dip

Rice krispy treats with pink candy melts


Flower cupcakes for our garden shower

Plenty of tutus, flowers, pink, and of course some camo!  I can't wait to meet Calleigh.

Our Menu:
Mini Pigs in the Blanket
Mini Quiche
Fruit Cups with Dip
Chicken Salad
Croissants
Ranch dip with various vegetables and dippers
Rice krispy treats
Flower cupcakes
Orange Juice Punch
Strawberry water (I forgot lemons)


Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 6, 2013 at 11:36 PM , Blogger jamison said...

Food looks fantastic. Who did the cupcakes? They are perfect and look like the blanket! ;)

 
At May 7, 2013 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Lisa of course

 
At May 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING!

 
At November 13, 2018 at 4:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A Garden Baby Shower!! So pretty, so perfect! Love all of the arrangements. I am envious, because I can’t work on such a DIY party, HAHA! For my cousin’s baby shower I had simply booked a decent buffet party package at one of the local event venues. They did custom decorations too which I liked the most in this package.

 
At August 18, 2022 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home