Tuesday, April 9, 2013

On The Hour, Every Hour

I was trying to be umm cutesy and take a picture every hour last Friday to liven up the blog.  Start strong, finish weak.  Wyatt took a 4 hour nap which sounds like heaven, but I spent the last 2 hours
fretting about how sick he was going to be when he woke up.  He woke up a happy dude....just needed a really long nap.  They (kids) just do this to throw us off our game and make us (parents) paranoid.  Anyways, you probably don't want to see 4 picture of me sitting at my laptop / staring at the baby monitor.  I will share the pics I took before the epic nap threw me.


8:00 AM - Find boots Mammaw bought and request to wear them. Over jammies.  Mama too lazy to change.
9:00 - Play trucks and blocks while I attempt to work a bit in the morning. Still jammy time.



10:00 - Get dressed for grocery store trip. Rocking our hand me down Mater and McQueen shirt.


11:00 Check the mail, then check the cows visible from the mailbox


12:00 Lunch time bebe


5:00 Relief that Wyatt is not sick after epic nap. Whew!




Well people, this is a true day in the life of a work from home mom.  Boring enough for you?  Hey....I did leave and go to the grocery store! Some days we only go the front or back yard.  :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this! Not boring at all! I've been meaning to do this type of post too, but I was making it complicated. I was going to take a picture every 30 or 60 minutes for 24 hours, but I never make it past 3:30am. One of these days...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home