Wednesday, March 13, 2013

After Party

Good news.  I found a mama group to join here.  I have been to a few playground meetups and a few library story times.  At the last playground meetup I even got an invite to the after party at Chick Fil A.  They must have passed out fliers for this party...I had to park at the Wal Mart because the parking lot at the Chick was too full.

We had fun.  We made small talk. I got a #7 with half sweet/unsweet tea.  Wyatt got the grilled chicken nuggets meal.  At this rate, my awkward self will have a friend in no time. :)

The Sonic here has a playground so I stopped there during happy hour yesterday.  I bypassed all of the half price drinks for a banana shake.  This was a totally wonderful impulse purchase that I will impulsively by again.  I am going to see if I can make just a plain banana smoothie taste almost as good (yah right, ice cream is what makes it).

P.S. Blue Bell has a lemon bliss ice cream out right now that I think is really tasty. 

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

I miss Blue Bell and Chik-fil-a.

 
At March 14, 2013 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time mamas, they were missing out! I'm super jelly of your shake. We haven't been to Sonic since before you left.

 
At March 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Janet said...

I miss Steak 'n Shake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home