Thursday, February 21, 2013

Signs of a small town

I went to the post office to get my mailbox key and there was no line. Has that ever happened before? They told me I had to go to a different town because "they do the keys".

I went to the other town's post office and John was already out for the day but he would rekey the lock and drop it by my house the next day. I asked if they needed proof of residency or names of people living there. Nope!

I had to set up my water and trash service in person! There are no trash rules aside from what day you put it out. Doesn't need a can. Ha ha. Oh and they do recycle if you remember to ask them about it. You can put it in a blue bag...or not.

Well our furniture doesn't get here until Monday and silly me let them pack the router so no real Internet either unless I'm feeling brave.

We have all meals sitting on the floor while Wyatt sits in his booster seat on the floor. He is not impressed!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

At least you have Elmo bibs!

 
At February 22, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Bet you are glad you did not pack that booster chair!

 
At February 26, 2013 at 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds easy and lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home