Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wyatt Has Friends in High Places

Wyatt's bestie Collin made his debut in the modeling industry!  Check out the cover of the BabyTalk magazine.  What a guy.  We can say we knew him back when.  No wonder all the ladies flock when we go to lunch together. 



Conversation this morning...

Wyatt: Up, up, up
Janet: I can't wait for him to be able to get onto the couch by himself
Hunter: <<Lift Wyatt up and put on couch beside him>>
Wyatt: << Fall over backwards onto floor>>
Wyatt:  Waaaaahhh!
Hunter: Are you sure you want him to be able to get onto the couch by himself?
Janet: Sigh, guess not.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 23, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I totally got this magazine! Cute boy!

Poor Wyatt! I always say I can't wait for Cason to crawl around and walk...then I look around my house and realize it's not ready for him.

 
At January 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Collin is one cute kid!

 
At January 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this post and the conversation! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home