Friday, January 4, 2013

My Cookbook Haul

Check out these 2 cookbooks I got for Christmas.  I want to cook ALL of the recipes.

John Besh - My New Orleans

Lisa Fain - The Homesick Texan


Seriously. I sat down with the books and some tabs and almost tabbed all of the recipes.  Undo tabs, cook whole book. :)

I just got word that Hunter and I are going to socialize tonight...without a kid...as in there is a babysitter.  Meaning...I am going to do my hair.  Probably put on some makeup.  Wear some of my clothes picked out by my personal stylist.

This is a miracle...especially since Wyatt is on day 6 of eye crusties / nose snotties.  Poor guy has a cold.  He is eating and sleeping pretty good so I willn't complain...not even a tiny bit...not even when I have to wipe yellow eye goop out of his eyes many times a day. 

I found a new fun beauty website for moms (I suppose others may care) here.  My favorite blogger that doesn't know I exist had her 3rd kiddie.  I like to watch this vloggers favorite product videos.  She has a toddler and 2 month old so covers a good range.  I like to type random sentences and provide random links.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 4, 2013 at 8:05 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Good night out! I added the 15 minute beauty blog to my favs. I like that one. Hope little buddy gets better soon.

 
At January 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

I hope the night out involves viewing the big game! Gig 'em

 
At January 4, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Janet said...

You know it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home