Monday, December 31, 2012

Lunch Lady Land

True story...in my high school, on enchilada day, there was chaos!  Fights to get in line, 2 order maximums, running out and serving flautas covered in enchilada sauce instead.  Man those things were good (at least in my memories).  I think they served them up once a month. 

Anyways, this memory was brought to you by the beef stroganoff we had last night (another school cafeteria staple).  Sear your meat, put in some beef broth, some wine, and thicken it up with some flour.  Stir in the sour cream and pour it over your egg noodles.  Wyatt had 3 bowls!

Instead of working, I was trying to purchase some shoes that were on sale.  My laptop bombed as I hit submit so I have no idea what went through.  I wandered in here to the other computer and decided to bless you with a delightful blog posting instead.  Now back to shoe ordering and then working.  Maybe I should not buy the shoes and should buy a laptop instead? 

Don't forget to soak your black eyed peas.  And chop up your greens.  And make your cornbread.  Toodles!

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Happy New Year to you all! That beef stroganoff sounds yum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home