Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blogging In My Head

Sorry for my blog neglect.  I kept writing posts in my head if it makes you feel any better.

I mentally wrote a post about not being the favorite parent (500 dadas for every 1 mama).  Sometimes I feel like Wyatt just thinks of me as "lady who is always around".   Hey lady! Get me out of this crib and entertain me until my precious comes home from work.  Hey lady! Feed me a snack.

I also mentally wrote a post about having a sore throat and pushing my pretend 10K race to this week.  I am hoping to do that tomorrow so I can see my final heart rate improvement numbers.

So what did we do this weekend?  I am glad you asked.

Wyatt and I were in a local parade. 


Doesn't he look excited?

We did a lot of this before the parade so he was pretty happy to sit still for the 1.5 mile parade.

Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnn!

Did I do ok on his outfit?  Not sure if it's too clashy clashy. 

Merry Christmas - Be Green, It's Cool






Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

Hailey is so jealous of his toms!

 
At December 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do this all the time too!

Your parade outfits were spectacular. We'll have to do an Old Navy run to get me one for next year. You're coming back for it, right? ;)

 
At December 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

What kind of jogging stroller do you recommend? I'm not a super runner, but my husband is...well more than me...

 
At December 19, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I have a bob (which is great but very expensive). People seem to be pretty happy with almost any of them. Search Craigslist for sure. Also check amazon for good reviews on one that isn't as high end as the bob. If there is a local chapter of moms run this town in your area (check Facebook) you could ask do recommendations from them.

 
At December 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Janet! I checked out stroller strides and the nearest one is 45 minutes away...but maybe I can start a little mommy's club in our neighborhood! Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home