Monday, December 10, 2012

Brmmm Brmm

I know all mom's of boys say this, but I am experiencing the obsession for the first time as a mama.  Wyatt is obsessed with anything with wheels or that makes a brmm brmm sound.

Every time he hears a loud car "brmmm brmmm".  A big truck drives by my truck...."brmmm brmmm".  Wheelchair has wheels...."brmmm brmmm".   KitchenAid mixer has a motor...."brmmm brmmm".   Sometimes his "brrmmm brmmmm" gets stuck and he "brmmm brmmms" for 10 minutes straight.

Until last week, he would let me read any of his 25 books to him at nap / bed time.  Now I can only read Little Blue Truck, a trucks board book, a book about earth movers, or a Cars book that has regular paper pages and is for an older kiddo...Ka-Chow!  He brmmm brmmms every time he sees a wheel.  He makes me flip back to the pages where you can see lots of big trucks or cars all on one page. 

I tell him its time for bed and he "brmmm brmmms" until we are singing Twinkle Twinkle.  I am pretty sure he dreams of brmmm brmmms. 




Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Blogger jamison said...

That's such a sweet post. Ps tried to post yesterday and couldn't. Wyatt and your outfit were cute for the parade! I also love the my precious comment.... I giggled.

 
At December 10, 2012 at 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems so early, but he knows what he likes. Such a boy!

 
At December 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

That is such a wonderful story! I can't wait!! Oh and I LOVE The Little Blue Truck book :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home