Monday, January 14, 2013

Willie Nelson Wants You Back

Well blog readers, we got our orders and are heading back to Texas in a month or so.  I am excited to head back to Texas, but I am really going to miss what we have here (fun, friends, the best weather, more parks than I can count).  I am not ready to say goodbye to Florida yet, so I am going to put that off.

The stress level is still low because the company pays to pack and move us.  We don't have anywhere to live yet, but hopefully that will get worked out soon.

One of my friends mentioned this song when I told them I was moving back to Texas. 

My fave lyrics from the song below for you:

Come back to Texas
Its just not the same since you went away
Before you lose your accent
and forget all about the Lonestar State
There's a seat for you at the rodeo
and I've got every slow dance saved
Besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway

Troy Aikman wants you back
Willie Nelson wants you back
NASA wants you back
and the Bush twins want you back
Pantera wants you back
and Blue Bell wants you back

For now, I need to build my to do before I move list, eat lunch with my buddies as many times as possible, and hang out with my fellow mom clubbers (wha whaaaa)!  

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2013 at 8:42 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

How great are the words of that song!? No place like Texas and coming home. Great news!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home