Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New Gear

I paused on running long enough to feel slightly out of shape.  Boo.  Christmas vacay, plus a little sickness, plus laziness.

Yesterday I got back out there.  I had new gear to test out!

Hunter got me the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 sunglasses in carbon.   Even better, he got me the G30 lenses. I don't know what those lenses are officially good for (although Hunter has rambled a little bit about it to me).  They aren't too dark, but I don't have to squint in full sunlight. You can wear them when the sun is not all the way up or is setting. You can wear them in the shade.  I really like the lenses.

He also got me these socks and a new racer back running tank.  I had to pull out the next pair of my tenny runners too.  New year, new gear!

Side note...I think Wyatt missed running too.  Apparently sitting in a stroller causes him to reflect on how to be a better toddler.  He was a perfect angel after the morning run and entertained himself off and on.  I can think of no other reason.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2013 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - Wyatt reflecting on how to be a better toddler. I don't think he has much reflecting to do. But interesting theory that solo stroller time leads to solo play time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home