Monday, February 11, 2013

A Few More Florida Thigs Before We Go.....

 (SUP) stand up paddleboarding
 
I wanted to try stand up paddleboarding since we got here.  Surprisingly easy and very fun. I wish I had not waited until our last weekend here.

We had Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang shrimp finally.  Jacque, here is a copy recipe.  Looks easy, but I am sure it is not quite as good!

I have already started the "this is the last time I will see .... " here thoughts.

Carpet cleaners come this morning.  I hope I can keep all the toys up for the next few hours.

Freezer has frozen fruit, a little frozen ravioli, Otis Spunkmeyer fundraiser cookies, and a little frozen corn.  We did a good job cleaning it out.   I thought I could avoid another grocery store trip but I have to get a few things to survive this week. 

There! I am glad I made time to share the boring details with you today.  Aren't you??

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you come back, we'll SUP. :)

Thanks for the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home