Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Update

I had this weird 36 hour fever, achiness thing going starting on Friday.  Laura recommended that I try Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice drink and it might have done the trick.  Now I am stuck dreaming about that drink and wishing I could reinvent.  Sadly, I am not allowed to buy anything else from the store until after we move.

I got on Vine. My profile name is FunFiveMinutesAgo.  Here is one of my vine's from this weekend.  Not sure if I will stick with it or not, but fun for now.



In between dinner time, bath time, cleanup time, bed time, and power outage, I watched a tiny bit of the super-ma-bowl.  We made caprese lasagna rollups according to this recipe. Super good.  Super easy.  Not super-ma-bowly, but who super cares!?

Obviously not my picture. Borrowed from Cooking Classy so you will go try that recipe


Hunter made a lemon meringue pie using America's Test Kitchen's recipe. Husband points up!  Citrus remaining in house down!
Our image, can you tell? ;)


I made another round of spicy grapefruit margaritas.



We cleaned ceiling fans, baseboards, and painted some dump truck worn / blue block scribbled places of the wall.  We even scrubbed the rubber stroller wheel markings off of the front door.  Only one weekend left in our place.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

^^ Anonymous is totally legit. Your blogging skillz have gotten you a vacay!!

Hope the caramel apple spice helped :)
Next time there is a lemon meringue pie and spicy grapefruit margaritas, please call me!

 
At February 6, 2013 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Gotta love anonymous! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home