Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3 Strikes

1. I got stung by a bee at the playground today.

2. Our fridge quit working the day after a big trip to the grocery store.  We are living out of two ice chests right now and I am not up for the task of cooking and cleaning enough to use up all of our meat before it goes bad or before the new parts come in. 

3. I went to Chick Fil A for lunch and saw some of the people from my newly joined mom group there.  Instead of inviting myself to join, I hid in the corner.  How lame am I?!

On a more positive note, I went to the local beach 3 times last week.

Lisa and Dylan joined us for some sandcastle building.

Toes in the sand

Beautiful weather in El Tejas right now!

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2013 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so lucky the beach is so close! And man, you find ways to stay busy. Hope the fridge was fixed quickly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home