Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our Life in Pics

I have been trying to identify this beetle bug thing for days.  I have only found one other picture on the net.  He has a pokey little beak and is taking over my backyard.  I even found one in my shirt.






Hunter fixed our fridge.  Whoo hoo.  We did have to waste a good bit of meat.  Boo hoo. 

The freezer innards


We went to a playground, a free little local museum, and of course the beach this weekend.


Wyatt and I rocked our boots from the Target. We learned from our nephews that every little boy needs some rubber boots to tromp around in.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this amazing article i am as well glad to share my know-how here with colleagues.

my web blog ... How To Take Out A Home Equity Loan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home