Friday, May 10, 2013

What I Want for Mother's Day

Hunter....in case you are out there and haven't already bought ALL of my gifts this is my Mother's Day Wish List. ;)

A manly mama breakfast.  I am not a french toast or a crepe kinda girl.  I am all about the breakfast tacos, migas, loaded hashbrowns with eggs on top (wish I could eat em runny), or some bacon-bacon. Lots of jalapenos and varieties of salsa por favor.

A cleanish house.  I am ok with the toy clutter.  I just would like to have a moment where all of the dishes are done, the laundry is put up, and the bathrooms look visibly clean.

An activity to make me feel like fun Janet again. I used to be a fun person.  I promise.  Then I got responsible and now I focus on things like nap time, dinner preparation, and logging hours at work when I have free time.  Boooooringgggg zzzzzz.  How about a trip to the beach, a bike ride to somewhere fun for lunch, or a snow cone stop. 

A pedicure.  I don't think one or two a year is asking too much.  I don't really know any places to go here so I can't tell you where to get me a gift cert to.  Just send me out the door and tell me to go find one. 

The last Sookie Stackhouse book. I own all of the books so I have to keep up with collecting the real ones instead of the e-books.  No kindle versions please. 

Wyatt memories.  A new video or picture of Wyatt always makes me smile.  

If I think of more, I will be sure to let you know.

One of the few pics I have of me and baby Wyatt.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

Hold.the.phone.
There is another Sookie book???? When did it come out?! Why do I feel like such a failure?
But, hellz yes to a pedicure.

 
At May 10, 2013 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Awww he is so little. I miss that age.

 
At May 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Janet said...

It just came out this week so don't despair

 
At May 11, 2013 at 6:19 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Wishing your Mother's Day is as awesome as this list! Do-able for Hunter and Wyatt for sure.

 
At May 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best post ever! Hope you got it all and more! Sweetest picture and you'll be having one of those again in a few months. Awwww...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home