Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Recent Photo Projects

1. I filled up my new frames with matte finish prints from Mpix and they came out great! I have no other matte finish prints to compare them to, but I will probably order from them every time I want a good print.  This definitely beats the instant glossy print from Walgreens.

2.  I made Wyatt (ok fine, more for me) a book called On The Day I Was Born.  This idea was 95% copied from the interwebs.  We are going to read it occasionally and hopefully it will mean more to him after his little sister is born.  I used Mpix for this too.  I checked Blurb, Shutterfly, and a few others but Mpix looked easy to customize.  Would you like to preview it?  It is sappy, but I love it (even with a type-o).  His first take away after reading it.  "Let's play dump trucks!"


3. Most of you know, I am addicted to Instagram.  I feel less embarrassed to over share daily pics of kiddies on here for some reason?  I heard about Postrgram and had to try it.  You pick one main image and they build your main image out of all of your selected Instagram images.  Here is a picture I snagged from the website.  The real deal is supposed to arrive in the mail today and I hope it looks fabulous.  It better for the price I paid. I ordered the 18x18 poster and I selected all of my Wyatt pictures from Instagram (all 233 pics).


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

That book is wonderful. I love it. Cant wait to see what Postrgram looks like. Very interesting idea.

 
At August 21, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

That book is wonderful. I love it. Cant wait to see what Postrgram looks like. Very interesting idea.

 
At September 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book is so sweet and a great idea!

I heart postagram. I can't believe I haven't sent you one yet. I feel like you do about Instagram. Probably because there are fewer people who see it or something. And people I actually keep in touch with. Let me know how the poster turns out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home