Friday, August 23, 2013

One Last Hurrah!

Wyatt and I are flying to Florida tomorrow.  He can only fly free for 1 more month and I had an almost free flight from Hunter, so we go!  I did not think about how a 7 month pregnant belly and an almost 2 year old are going to share a seat, but we can endure anything for 2.5 hours ri-iiiight?

We will get to see our Florida Besties Jacque and Collin.  We will get to slide on our old playgrounds.  We will visit our old lunch spots. We will go by our condo and see if Wyatt remembers it.  I can't wait to see everybody and everything again!

I am stressing about the potty training and traveling, but am hoping to find one of these foldable potty seats at the local Target or Wal Mart.  I don't want to go into labor trying to hold Wyatt up on the seat for a potty.  If I can stuff this in my traveling diaper backpack I will breathe much better. We are totally rocking Pull Ups on the flight but I want him to pretend it is big boy undies.
I also bought this Imaginetics Flying High Magnet board to help keep Wyatt entertained on the flight.  Along with snacks, and a few John Deere and Farmall toys. 

Today, we laundry and pack and flight check in.  Oh yah, and work too because I have been slacking this week.  Tomorrow we fly.  In 2 months, we never fly again because I can't imagine traveling anywhere with 2 kids solo.  Ha ha! Maybe not even Target?

Side note...my neighbors 2 doors down are having triplets around the same time I am having a singlet.  I am never allowed to complain again because whatever tiredness I feel, she feels in triplicate.  Whenever I complain about lack of sleep or being a mom of a newborn and a toddler, I will think of her being a mom to 3 newborns and a toddler.  Just puts things in perspective!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're so happy you came for a visit. Had a great time. Miss you already! Hugs! Thanks for a fantastic birthday weekend. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home