Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of "School"

Today Wyatt starts school....I am so nervous.  And by school I mean 3 days a week for 3 hours.  Ha. He won't even do lunch or nap there.  I am pretty sure he will love it and not cry which should make things easier for me.  And then I go home and have 3ish hours to myself!??! What to do.

I have his backpack packed with 2 changes of clothes. I am going to be brave and assume he will tell his teacher he needs to go potty.  I have no clue if an almost 2 year old understands that you can ask people besides mom and dad for things.  I have his water cup packed and labeled.  I sent a pack of wipes.

We drove to the school yesterday to see it.  He had a melt down in the parking lot because we couldn't play on the slides.  I take that as a good sign.  We talked about Ms. Lupe all day and his new friends he is going to play with. Last night before bed we watched a little Daniel Tiger Goes to School episode. He ran to the front door and said "ready go". I am so glad he was enthusiastic, but then we had to convince him to brush his teeth and go to bed. 

I woke up and fixed my hair.  Nothing else I can do to prepare. School, here we come!

My big boy one year ago! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

I hope you have a first day of school photo too! I know he is going to love it! And you will too!

 
At September 4, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you thought of everything and it went pretty well. Wyatt is a rock star! That pic is so cute! Hard to believe it was a year ago. Wow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home