Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday.  I was hoping to overdo it and cause some labor signs. No luck!  Wyatt loved it, but really he spent most of his time sitting on two toy tractors.  We might have been sorta hogging the tractors.  I just kinda gave everyone a look like "you can ask him to share but you have to find something else to make him happy because im not going too".  Nobody bothered him. ;)








I hope we make time to decorate / carve these pumpkins.  Today should be another fabulous weather day.  Planning to hit up a playground or two this morning, but I have learned that playgrounds don't allow for much mom sitting at this age.  Maybe this will bring on some labors. More likely just pain with no bebe.

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

He looks like he is having a blast! I hope Kate comes soon...good luck!

 
At November 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have stolen that tractor! I've never seen anything cuter. Definitely trumps the wagon at the one we go to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home