Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kate - 3 Months

I play with toys now

My favorite toy is my hands..nom nom
Sometimes I am full of joy
Sometimes I am still a baby vegetable..with chins and cheekies.


Baby Kate (11ish lbs) is bigger than Wyatt was at this age.  Baby Kate seems to be talking to me earlier and interacting more.  Baby Kate has not adjusted to life in the real world (Target, Chick Fil A, family and friend's houses) as well as Wyatt.  Baby Kate has sensitive skin and we have only been able to use Aveeno unscented soap and put lotion on after every bath.  Baby Kate fought naps less than Wyatt.  Baby Kate does not hate strollers and sun in the eyes like Wyatt.  Hunter, can we pretty please buy the double Bob running stroller now? Baby Kate is growing up too fast and I am NAWT that sentimental ooey gooey pooey mushy mommy.  Or am I?  Maybe that is what happens with a second one.

And just so big brother doesn't feel left out, here is a picture of him from our 3 month photoshoot.  GAWSH he looks like Janet Jr here.  He is 2.33ish years old.





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM , Blogger jacque said...

Awww! They're growing so fast! Give them hugs and kisses from us. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home