Friday, January 24, 2014

Some New Makeup Stuff


Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - The first primer EVER that doesn't cause me to break out. I have worn it under powder, concealer, and foundation. 





Thanks to MaskCara I got into the highlighting and contouring game.  I bought her HAC pack which I like, but is a little heavy for day to day for me.  The main take away for me, was how to highlight and contour based on face shape.  I used sites like this to determine my face shape.  I used a piece of floss to measure height vs width etc.  I am a heart shape as I suspected.  Use these images and tutorials to see how to highlight and contour for your face shape.  I also used her recommendation for a contouring powder and bought The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer.  I love it, and use it every time I wear makeup. The key to contour powder is matte and dark (at least darker than I would have thought).






Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home