Friday, January 31, 2014

Kitchen Gadgets

I got a few new kitchen gadgets for Christmas that are super fantastic (DD).

Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker

This puppy can make steel cut oats, veggies, meats, rice, everything, the kitchen sink, and everything.  It doesn't take up one of your burners on the stove.  It is easy cleanup.  I have a goal of making a side / veggie in it every night.  I have also found many great recipes to try and have pinned some of them here

Paderno Tri - Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer


One word for you....zoodles..thats zucchini noodles.  I can't explain why I love this little gadget so much, but I do.  I like my zoodles with marinara or with garlic, olive oil, and salt.  I have done a few cucumber spirals.  I tried sweet potatoes while some screaming kids were distracting me.  I was zoodling every week and Hunter was making fun of me.  Z to the Oodles...lets eat some veggie noodles.  I also want to try apples or something else fun like that.  This goes on sale frequently with amazon and you can get for ~$15.  I don't usually like little gadgets that take up space, but this one is a keeper...for now.  Keep the blades away from the kiddies. And the accident prone adults.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home