Friday, July 11, 2014

DIY Makeup Setting Spray

I know...again with the makeup...who am I.  But here is the deal. I don't really like to wear foundation or bb cream or even tinted moisturizer.  Now that I learned how to prime and moisturize effectively, I just use concealer on a few places and go.  Then I put on my highlighting and contouring powder and my mascara and I call it done.  But powder doesn't really stay on all day. I was tempted to buy a fancy makeup setting spray but I figure I will probably hate it or it will make me break out. So I went to pinterest AND makeup setting sprays are primarily glycerine with a smattering of other ingredients I already own. 

So I went to Amazon and I bought this glycerine for ~$6 and I bought these 3 spray bottles for ~$6 and I am going to whip up a batch of this makeup setting spray.   I will let you know the results in a few weeks (maybe if I remember).

Also, this Crack Creme, that I bought (recommended by some bloggers) has really helped to fight the flip flop feet and I am almost out and guess what the main ingredient is??? Glycerine.  So maybe I will mix that in with some lotion and put it on my tootsies.  Let's just see. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home