Monday, August 25, 2014

Guilty

Guilty for wishing Wyatt was already back at school.  He is driving me bonkers. He needs more activity but work and heat and mosquitoes are winning.  Some days he carries his little lap top around while he plays and says "Im just gonna do a little bit of work real quick".  I am not sure if I should be proud or cry.
on the clock
 Guilty of avoiding afternoon snack for Kate because I cannot clean up a highchair, floor, baby 4 times a day.  I just can't. I would rather have the 5:30 meltdown.
I lurve you

Guilty of not blogging. I had 4 people comment to me about that this week.  That is about 90% of my readers so I better get on it.  I am going to try Five Fact Friday in the style of  One Lovely Life.  I can do once a week right?
VPL probs

cousin lovin
Guilty of failing my goal to not buy anything online in the month of August.  Amazon you are too cool.
our window where we stalk the world

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2014 at 1:06 AM , Anonymous Melito said...

Hahahha!!! VPL!!!

 
At August 26, 2014 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Aww don't be so hard on yourself! I'm guilty of feeding Max WAY too much McDonalds, too many cokes, and not enough prenatal vitamins. Guilty of avoiding the high chair, too - I feed Mateo sitting in the floor or as he runs around, one bite at a time, way too often... He's never going to learn to use utensils. Also guilty of showing him way too much you tube of Elmo to pacify him in the afternoon when he's whiny.

 
At August 26, 2014 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Beth said...

You are also guilty of having 2 really cute kiddos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home