Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Few Things...

8:00 AM is not early enough to go on a run while pushing a double stroller in July. Sweaty kids. Sweaty mom. Full shower with hair washing required.

I found a new favorite ground beef or turkey recipe.  I have been cooking pounds of ground like crazy because Kate loves ground meat.  Tacos, spaghetti, tacos, stuffed pasta, tacozzzz, spaghettiiizzzz.  So try this one if you are in a ground meat rut.  Korean Ground Beef.  We served it over rice but it was even better the next day for lunch in romaine hearts with sweet chili sauce.

I think I am going to put myself on an online shopping diet. I am always like oh man..I need toothpaste. Amazon! Well I can't just order toothpaste. I probably need some chipotle paste too. And maybe some socks.  Think I can go the whole month of August without buying anything online? I am going to try.  This does mean I can go to Target more.

I am loving the new makeup setting spray I mentioned here.  It really did keep my powder on a lot longer. I sprayed pre makeup, after makeup, and at 1:30ish (nap time). I also spent several hours wondering what smelled so good on me before I realized it was the rose water on my face. I was smelling my pits, my hair, my clothes...I could not figure it out.  On day 2 and no major breakout problems. Also, you can spray this on your eye shadow brush instead of getting the brush wet with water to really make the colors pop.

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2014 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Melito said...

How long after your prespray did you wait until you put on makeup? I'm too impatient.

 
At July 23, 2014 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Maybe 1 minute?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home