Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pinterest Wins

A few recipes on the pinterest wins list....

Smoked Gruyere Butternut Soup with Spicy Chickpeas - I am pretty sure the smoked gruyere is what made this so great

Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars - This was easy enough that Wyatt could help me at 8:30 at night and still make it for bedtime...and it has oatmeal in it so it's practically healthy

Wicked Delicious Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings - I think I already talked about these...so good


Butternut Squash Noodles with Shredded Brussels Sprouts, Walnuts, and Caramelized Onions - This is an epic side dish. I used my Paderno Spiralizer to make butternut squash noodles and I loved it...almost as much as zucchini noodles.


A few recipes on the to try list....

Roasted Butternut Squash Enchilada Casserole - Yes I have a squash problem right now...acorn, butternut, spaghetti...get in my belli

Use Your Cast Iron Pan to Make World Class Bar Style Pizza in Under 12 Minutes - Tortilla pizza, this I can get into. 

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie - I tried one last year that I didn't love. Hoping this one is better.


Ok, and does anyone have a quinoa recipe that is actually good? I just can't get into the stuff. I have been trying to use up a bag for quite a while.  My only win is mixed in with some homemade granola. I have even tried recipes that smother it in cheese. If cheese can't fix quinoa, I am not sure what can.

Jammies on the left...overalls on the right...not worth the fight.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2014 at 9:49 PM , Anonymous Amber Winstanley said...

Quinoa cooked in veggie broth with black beans cilantro and feta! YUM

 
At October 22, 2014 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Thanks! Will try.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home