Thursday, October 25, 2012

What We Have Been Up To

Somehow I got so wrapped up with work and life that I forgot to blog! Ok, not really.  I actually thought about it everyday but could not find the right motivation.

So what did you miss?

Wyatt and I made strides against breast cancer with a few other people from the mom's club on Saturday. 

Wyatt and I are on the right






We fit in church, trip to Orlando, trip to Costco, and dining at Cocina 214 on Sunday.  The owners of the restaurant developed the idea because "two of the owners from Texas missed the Tex-Mex and Mexican food they had grown up eating".  Sounds familiar!  The food was great. The temperature got down to the 60s so we put Wyatt in jeans.  Doesn't he look too grown up?




Monday, Wyatt and I made our first trip to a Disney park.  We visited Animal Kingdom because some friends were going to be there that day.  Wyatt had a great time (aka no melt downs), and he even got in a 45 minute nap in a rocking chair in the Baby Care Center.  I plan to go visit a few more of the parks before we move to our next location.  I was too busy chasing Wyatt and navigating the park to remember to take pictures, so all I have is a picture of his button.






Today, we pick up Hunter's mom from the airport!  We have a Trunk or Treat tomorrow with our MOMs club, and then we are making the trip to Sanibel, FL.  Biking, shelling, eating, and playing are all on the to do list. 

I will probably continue to neglect the blog over the next week.   Gotta work, gotta visit, gotta travel. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does look so grown up. I'm making an executive decision and saying onesies only!

That button is so cute! Totally worth the trip. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home