Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This and That

I am running (barely) 20 miles a week.  I will give a real deal update at the end of this week since that will be one month on the new training plan.

I loved the movie Moneyball.

One more month until cooler weather in Florida...so I hear.

I am trying to figure out a Halloween costume for Wyatt that doesn't require a hat or anything complicated to put on a toddler.  On my list of possibilities I have...Rambo, Nerd (suspenders), Farmer (overalls), or just an orange jack o lantern shirt (boring).  Please help. I am the least creative person in the world and these kinda things are low priority for me.  Wyatt has some holiday disappointments in his future.

I made a truly spontaneous trip to the beach Monday and in order for it to count as spontaneous, I was not allowed to bring sunscreen or an extra change of clothes. I only had 25 cents which covered 20 minutes of parking in the meter at this beach.  I let Wyatt get a little sandier than planned so I struggled with sand removal back at the truck.  I opened my bottle of Lemon Perrier and poured it on Wyatt's hands.  Worst $0.75 wasted ever.  There was minimal sand removal and I was down half a drink.  I dusted him off with his onesie and we rode home mostly nekee in a sandy diaper.  I let him eat some Annie's bunnies on the trip home so we had nothing but smiles and sand in our teeth!




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

Hailey vetoed her elephant costume so I have 9 days and counting to find new and improved head-piece-less costume. So far I have narrowed it down to pumpkin or ballerina.
What I'm trying to say is I am no help ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home